For over 10 years now Iron Edge have been at the forefront of high performance strength training in Australia. The company was born out of a desire to provide a better, more useful way of training athletes. It’s this mission that continues to drive the company.
The product range and training education services are designed for those who take their training seriously. No gimmicks, no fads. It’s a results focused philosophy that we define as ‘The 5 Principles of Serious Training’:
- Train the primal movement patterns
- Vary the implements and intensity
- Resistance must be 3-dimensional
- Train frequently
- Incorporate prehab and rehab protocols
- In the past 12 months Iron Edge has introduced some exciting new products including the Iron Cage, Bulgarian Bags and Elite Bumper Plates. On top of that we’ve launched our sponsor program. We’re now an Official Partner of reigning NRL Premier, The Melbourne Storm and Australia’s toughest obstacle race, Spartan Race.
We’re also very proud to announce our 2013-14 brand ambassadors; current Australian Powerlifting Champion, Steve Pritchard and powerlifting sensation Martin Nguyen. Martin is just 20 and already one of Australia’s most promising athletes. He is an unofficial world record holder in the 75kg class and a World Champion in the making. It’s our privilege to be helping him get there.
I trust you’ll find plenty to interest you in this catalogue. It’s the product of years working with Australia’s elite coaches, athletes and teams. Iron Edge has helped make them the best. And we can do the same for you. We guarantee it.
Yours Sincerely Rick Ravensdale
Founder and Director Iron Edge