About the Workshop
The Level 1 Workshop is for those trainers who strive for excellence, are picky about where their information comes from and won’t accept anything less than the best. This workshop covers the fundamental kettlebell lifts and positions – giving you a solid foundation for your kettlebell lifting and teaching, as well as setting you up for progressing to the Level 2 lifts.
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER
- Two Arm Swings
- One Arm Swings
- Kettlebell Sport Swings
- Alternating Swings
- Overhead Presses
- Various other exercises using the kettlebell held by the horns,
in the rack position or in hang position
- Programming using the above lifts
The Level 1 Workshop is approximately 4 hours long and is worth 1 PDP
(Physical Activity Australia – formerly Kinect Australia) / 4 CECs (Fitness Australia).
Note: This is only for those with a current Cert IV in Fitness.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE LEVEL 1 WORKSHOP
- Access to L1 Iron Edge Workshop Resources which contain a copy of a comprehensive manual, video tutorials, blog posts and many more helpful resources
- TradePass prices on some of our equipment if you are a personal trainer
- A copy of Get The Unfair Advantage instructional DVD for women or for men.
- Access to the 40 Best Kettlebell Exercises eBook
- Ongoing support – you can contact us at any stage with questions about kettlebell training
- A pair of Iron Edge sweatbands to protect your wrists when training with kettlebells
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO PASS A SKILLS COMPETENCY TEST AT THE END OF THE COURSE TO PASS THIS WORKSHOP AND BECOME ACCREDITED.
POST WORKSHOP RESOURCES
After purchasing this workshop you will be issued with a login to access additional training
resources and to apply for your certificate for this course.