About the Workshop
The Level 2 Workshop is a 5 hour workshop that is designed for those who are familiar with the kettlebell basics from the Level 1 Workshop and seek to further develop their kettlebell skills and learn how to safely and effectively teach more advanced kettlebell exercises.
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER
- Push Press
- Low Windmills
- High Windmills
- Double Windmills
- Turkish Get-Up Squat Style
- Renegade Rows
- Double Swings
- Double Cleans
- Double Rack Squats
- Double Presses
- Complexes and programming using the above exercises
Again, this is a very hands-on workshop and you will be given plenty of time to practice the exercises taught as well the opportunity to practice your teaching skills.The Level 2 Workshop is worth 2 PDPs with Physical Activity Australia (formerly Kinect Australia) / 4 CECs with Fitness Australia (For those with a current Cert IV in Fitness)
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE LEVEL 2 WORKSHOP
- Access to L2 Iron Edge Workshops Resources which contains a comprehensive manual with clear pictures, detailed exercise descriptions, teaching points, common mistakes & corrections, and programs, blog posts, video tutorials and many more helpful resources.
- TradePass prices on some of our equipment if you are a personal trainer
- The Ultimate Kettlebell Workout Guide DVD
- Access to the 40 Best Kettlebell Exercises eBook
- Ongoing support – you can contact us at any stage with questions about kettlebell training
- A pair of Iron Edge sweatbands to protect your wrists when training with kettlebells
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO PASS A SKILLS COMPETENCY TEST AT THE END OF THE COURSE TO PASS THIS WORKSHOP AND BECOME ACCREDITED.
POST WORKSHOP RESOURCES
After purchasing this workshop you will be issued with a login to access additional training
resources and to apply for your certificate for this course.